Blogging back

Wow, one blink of an eye and around a year passes! It's been a long time since the last post... you'll have to excuse me, but I find it very hard to make a pause to write here when at the same time I'm facing amazing problems such as the ones Bee poses. I'll try writing here more frequently, I hope I'll have the needed will power to keep doing the exercise.

Anyway, in case you were wondering, yes! there's been a whole lot of work done since last year and I'm going show some of the advances in the Smalltalks, which happens to be hosted in Buenos Aires this year. For a while I've been rounding corners of the self-hosted system, implementing missing primitives, working in the debugger, user interface, garbage collection and more. The next posts will describe some of that work, hope to see you soon!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Connecting the dots

Design principles behind Bee Smalltalk's Execution Engine

Pre-releasing Bee Smalltalk